April 22, 2013

blessings. blessings. blessings. (oh, and some more blessings.)



Who else had an amazing weekend?

I've been way out of pocket in the blogging community for the past four days, but I don't regret it one bit.



Thursday:
Work.
Chick-fil-A for Lunch.
Picnic Dinner in the Park.
Pride and Prejudice Play.





Friday:
A Game of Phase 10.
Visits to the Elderly.
Bass Pro Shops.
A Crater Crawl 5k Race (also ran the 1 mile fun run) in the Dark.
Tailgating in the Sub for Dinner.
Hitting the Bed...Exhausted.



Mom: 1st place. Me: 1st place. Sister: 2nd place. 




Saturday:
Crater Festival in Downtown.
A Picnic with Subway Subs and Cheetos.
The Gardens.
A Trip to the Farm.
Dinner at the Chicken Shack.









Crater Crawl 5k Stats :
Start: 19:11:56
Finish: 19:46:13
Total: 34:16 (it ended up being 3.41 miles.)
Pace: 11:03
Age Division: 20-29
Place: 1st (I was the only one in my age category)









8 says:

Liv said...

Yay for being first in your age catagory...regardless of anyone else being in it. =) Sounds like a lovely weekend for sure.

Rachel said...

That does sound like a very fun and busy weekend--I like weekends like that very much!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to do a 5k in the dark!!!

Amy said...

Looks like an awesome weekend! Congrats on your 5K girl!

Elle Sees said...

Y'all are so busy! And who knew there were so many 5ks!!!

Susannah said...

Looks like it was a wonderful weekend! Sometimes it's nice to get away from the blogging world. We're happy you're back, though. :-)

Shanley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like an awesome weekend, and can I just say you are my hero for running the 5k and taking 1st. You go girl!!

marie said...

I love the pic of you and your sister both in the stripes, so cute of both of you. And thanks for your comment Marli, I was just a little frustrated, but thank goodness I have true blog friends such as yourself to give me some really good words of advice.

I am going to be more like you, do things my way with no regrets (like you said at the beginning of your post), ugh, I am way older than you, shouldn't I be way smarter? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...