April 18, 2013

vlog//girl behind the blog.


Yippee!!!

It's vlogging time!




Oh, and lovely Annie,  you will be happy to see my extra special guest with me for this month.

Just for you.

;)






So sorry about the length of this video.
When we sisters get together we just sometimes can. not. stop.

I totally broke the rules on it being 2 to 3 minutes long.
Oops.



5ohwifey


---------------------------------------------------------


Just some bloggy stats:

Google Friend Connect Followers: 192
Instagram: 283
Pinterest: 124
Bloglovin': 20
Pageviews last month: 1,920







14 says:

Leah said...

How fun to have your sister with you! I wish I would have a passion for running. When I drag my behind to do it, I always feel so much better. I need to do it more. Good for you!

Amy said...

Okay you are SO cute! I adore your accent. I can't believe I'm just now finding your blog! I'm a runner too, so excited to follow along!

Anonymous said...

Girl behind the blog on the go!! So fun. Haha... I remember being and school and feeling like it was my only hobby. Glad to see you again girl!

Anonymous said...

I wish running was my hobby! Good for you. It was fun to see you and your sister, I'd love to do a vlog with my sis sometime. I'm glad you linked up Marli!

katie_shannon said...

You and your sister are adorable!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Shanley said...

You can add one more. ME!! Your blog is so cute. Can't wait to follow.

shanleyandmitch.blogspot.com

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

FUN! I don't have a sister, so I am just in love with this vlog! How sweet! I definitely thought school was a hobby when I was there- it took up ALL.OF.MY.TIME!

Vicki said...

Haha, I definitely think school counts as a hobby. :P it takes up so much time, and if you're working towards a degree in something you love, it's even better.(:
When are you graduating, Marli?

~Vicki
Decked Out in Ruffles

Nadine said...

I always love when I get to watch your video because your accent always fascinates me! :) I hope that doesn't sound weird, but where I live, I never hear anybody like you!

Erin James said...

Ok I ADORE you two soo much and wish we lived closer!!! :) You're so cute and can I just say I am obsessed with your accents?? haha so so cute and I wish I had a Southern accent (is that weird? ;)

Your love for your family is so sweet. Love you girls!

Unknown said...

love your accent!

Alesha said...

Have you linked up with TGBTB before? If you have I've missed all your videos. What a fun way to film it! I am excited to start following your blog and get to know you some more!
Alesha <3

L said...

I LOVE how you girls did this on the go! Such a unique video =)
Makes me miss my sister =) =)
You girls are so sweet & I also LOVE your accents!
Much Love friend!

Unknown said...

You are so sweet!! I really enjoy your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...