July 10, 2015

dear doug, (001) + letters to my husband link-up





dear doug,

happy 9-month anniversary to you and me today.

how can i even express the love i have for you? you're an incredible husband.

everytime i watch you conquer the task at hand, it makes me want to shout at the top of a mountain: "THAT'S MY HUSBAND!"


watching you play with carly makes me look forward to, even more, having our own children one day. i cannot wait to see the kind of father you will be. i know you will be the best.


i love how you know how important quality time is to me and to you--for our relationship.
i love how you love me sitting on the golf cart watching you work on a project. not even if we talk very much, my presence is wanted. (i do enjoy learning all the different parts of a ac unit though)
that makes me happy.
i love our times riding on the lawnmower together. i mean, how many women get to ride on the lawnmower with their husbands? ;) watching you mow the lawn gives me an even greater love for you. there's just something about you on a lawnmower (all the heart eyes).


i love having pizza parties with you. the last-minute decision to order pizza last night was another thing to add to my list of "favorite things i've done with you". thanks for letting me have the last piece of pizza. thin crust pizza now trumps thick crust pizza in my book.


even though i've thanked you before, i'll thank you again. THANK YOU for providing for us and working so diligently. everyday, i thank the Lord for blessing me with a man who has an amazing work ethic and who knows how to fix a HUUUGE assortment of things.


thank you for being my handyman, prayer partner, and lover.


you're amazing. i love you, babe.




---------------------------------------------------

i am so thrilled to be hosting a brand new link-up!

every other friday, you will be given the opportunity to show your hubby how much you love and appreciate him.



being a new wife, there are many times i don't give my husband the praise that he needs or deserves. this is an opportunity for me to work to be a better encourager and supporter to my husband.

not only will we be able to praise our husbands, but we as wives will be able to read other wives' posts and learn from them. we receive encouragement from reading each other's posts! :)

so let's get started.




here are the rules:

-follow your host and the co-host (if there is one for the month)

-visit and comment on other blogs--don't just share your link and run! be an encourager. :) share the love.

-in your blog post, either share the Letters to My Husband button or link back to this post on your blog.

-have fun and don't forget to spread the word using #LettersToMyHusbandLinkUp.
















if you would like to co-host in the future, please email me at purposelyathome@gmail.com



2 says:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

Fun!! Somehow I missed that you got married?!??? ummmmm. CONGRATS!!! I've been a terrible blogger...hanging out in instagram land is really starting to cut into my blog reading lol.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE linkup idea, you are precious! I'll definitely link up next time. And I'd love to co-host sometime! When's the next linkup?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...