April 09, 2012

What about that bikini?

A dear friend of mine shared this video with me the other day and I could not agree with it more. I wish every single young lady in the universe could watch this short 4 minute video.

Believe it or not, ladies, it is possible to find modest swimwear. You may have to spend a little bit more denero for it, but believe me, it is definitely worth it. :) There is a link on the left sidebar of my blog (it is kind of toward the bottom :) to a modest swimwear website. Or, you could use the handy dandy search engine Google and find boocoodles of sites. ;)

Just a thought before you watch this amazing video...(and I say this with love) Wouldn't you rather help your fellow Christian brothers get to heaven rather than making them sin by lusting after your body?

I pray that you will be able to make the right choice on this issue of modesty.....the choice that God would want you to make....I love you dearly and pray for the best for you....





What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Jason? Why or why not?

10 says:

marie said...

Agree completely! Yes it is harder but not impossible at all. There are so many adorable and modest swimsuits online, J.Crew has a great selection.

Girls need to help boys, they are at the mercy of their hormones. Being a mother of a boy soon to be a young man I would so appreciate girls being a good example to him.

Anonymous said...

I love this video! I don't know who the guy is but I'm a fan of the answer he gave to the question!

Kristen said...

Love this, thanks for sharing! I just found the cutest one piece at old navy a couple weeks ago. It send to be easier to find cute once pieces than it used to be. There's lots of cute ones!

Becca said...

Wow!! That is great! :)

Vicki said...

This is great! There are all those people out there who say, "if you've got it, flaunt it," but really, why would you even want to? And honestly, I do NOT want a guy looking at me like a "tool."
Thanks for posting!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Bunnie said...

This is really great, thanks for sharing :)

xo

Haylee
www.DolledUpDaily.com

memory said...

Good for you, Miss Marli.

Nana said...

Marli, you are such a great example in the way you stand up for your faith and respect for your beautiful body which God gave to you. Young girls who "keep their packaged wrapped" will be able to face their handsome groom with a pure and holy body reserved for him. God's Word commands us to, "Be ye holy, for I am holy."That is one way we can be like our Lord.

Love you Sweetie,

Nana

Nana said...

Correction to spelling "packaged"...Young girls who keep their "package" wrapped . . . . Sorry about that.

Love you,

Nana

Anonymous said...

Check out www.swimmodest.com very modest and cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...