October 30, 2015

dear doug, (008) + letters to my husband link-up.





dear doug,

i really love watching you eat. weird. yup. going out to eat with you is on the top 5 favorite things to do with you. 
thanks for letting me pick the restaurant even if i did say for you to pick. (ha! ;) i love you)


our one year anniversary has come and gone and we are now officially on year TWO. (whoop! whoop!) year one was even better than i could have ever imagined. you always treat me like a queen and always know how to boost my spirits. i pray i can always be the wife you need. i can't wait to see what the next years bring with you by my side.


i love to hear your dreams and what you want to accomplish in the coming years. you're such a hard worker and you will achieve! God has big plans for you.


thank you for always listening and hearing what i have to say. you always have a listening ear and know what to say to calm me. whenever i'm having a bad day, you are always there to cheer me. knowing that you would stay home from work to be with me just because i'm not having the best of days means a lot to me. (but, thank you for always going to work ;p) 


you're the best partner in life anyone could ever have. i love you.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hello everyone! welcome to the eighth week of the letters to my husband link-up.

every other friday, you will be given the opportunity to show your hubby how much you love and appreciate him.

being a new wife, there are many times i don't give my husband the praise that he needs or deserves. this is an opportunity for me to work to be a better encourager and supporter to my husband.

not only will we be able to praise our husbands, but we as wives will be able to read other wives' posts and learn from them. we receive encouragement from reading each other's posts! :)

so let's get started.



here are the rules:

-follow your host and the co-host (if there is one for the month)

-visit and comment on other blogs--don't just share your link and run! be an encourager. :) share the love.

-in your blog post, either share the Letters to My Husband button or link back to this post on your blog.

-have fun and don't forget to spread the word using #LettersToMyHusbandLinkUp.












2 says:

Lemonade Farmer said...

Your letters are always so sweet. Thanks again for continuing to have this link up.

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...