April 26, 2013

celebrating birthdays.


This week, our family has been in the party mode.

Wednesday was my brother's 23rd birthday, and yesterday was my sister's 19th birthday.


I am a truly blessed girl to have these two as siblings.
They are without a doubt some of my best friends.

Here's to many more years of silliness with these two.



My brother is the bomb.
He is nuttier than a nut and an amazing impersonator of Mater.
He is a hard-worker and a macho of a hubby to sis-in-law.
His dedication to the Lord and His church is an inspiration to all. 
His song leading capabilities are out of this world.
I love him so much it hurts.
Who else gets redneck wrapping paper on their birthday? newspaper + duck tape


Have I told you how much I admire this girl? Well I do.
She is a quiet and humble person. Willing to do.
She make me all happy inside.
She's younger, but is totally smarter than me.
She's a monster on the Wii and will stomp on the go-cart track.
You'd never guess, but her Bronco has pipes on it...roaring everywhere she goes.
This girl is my sunshine and make me happy everyday.


Last night's celebration downtown at the Pizza Parlor with family and friends:



Yay for birthdays.

=D








6 says:

Anonymous said...

Sweet post! What a special blessing siblings are and what fun memories you make with them :) In our family we have a week of birthdays too, ours is in August, though.
Blessings!

Courtney B said...

Birthdays are the best! You two have the sweetest relationship! Wish I could have grown up with a sister :) Maybe Mia will be blessed with a sister that she can love as much as you two love!

Rachel said...

Family birthdays are fun! My family always declared birthdays to be "national holidays" and celebrated them as such. :) Good sibling relationships are a wonderful gift!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

So sweet. Happy birthday to both!

Laynah said...

Happy birthday to both of them! I recently wrote a blog post about sibling love also, it's so awesome now that we're a little more grown up and have become friends with our family :)

Elle Sees said...

That is such a sweet birthday tribute to them! My youngest sister turned 18 Sunday and I still can't believe it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...