January 21, 2013

something new.


So.

Y'all remember this post when I mentioned that I had a proposition? A favor to ask?

Well, Rachel over here was one of the very first people to comment saying: 
(and I quote) "i don't know a ton of stuff either but i'd love to help you in any way i can!!! :) (end of quote).

(I don't know about you, but I am now under the impression that Rachel knows TONS of stuff about bloggy redesign and she was just being too humble about all her knowledge. ;)


So, I chose Rachel.

Little did Rachel know what she was getting herself into. 

After corresponding by email, she took on the challenge of giving my blog a face-lift.

21+ emails later, I couldn't be more in love with the new design.


Rachel, you are so awesomesauce.



6 says:

Kristen said...

Love the new design and I especially love your picture on the side! You are beautiful!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Marli you are so welcome!! I'm glad I could help. :)

thanks for the shoutout!
xo

emi said...

how sweet of her! it looks so great! xo
chaseandem.blogspot.com

nate and amy crandell said...

LOVE it!!! I polka dots too! So cute :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like you!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE it! She did such a great job! I agree with melissa, it definitely looks like you. :)
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...