January 14, 2013

so.



I have a proposition.

A favor to ask.

All of you who are smart and know how to work all the HTML codes and all that fancy schmancy stuff (in which I haven't the slightest idea on how to do), this one's for you. :)

I have thoroughly enjoyed the design that Lindsey did for me last summer. I can't even describe how much I have enjoyed her design. But,

I would love a new bloggy look for the new year.

I kind of have in mind what I would like....simple.

If anyone is interested, please comment (all comments are moderated) or contact me at purposelyathome@gmail.com.

Y'all are so the bomb-diggity.







3 says:

Anonymous said...

I got excited when you said you had a favor.

And then I saw you wanted someone who knew about HTML codes, blah, blah and de da.

Then I frowned.

Any other favors?!?!

Andy said...

how do people even come up with blog names like this? so stinking cute. Love it, love it.

his little lady said...

We all go through needing blog face-lifts every once in a while. You should email us at denofthieves.designs@gmail.com :)
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...