April 25, 2012

it's this girl's birthday.

Yup. Another birthday at our house! ;D

This week is definitely a party week around our place.


My sister is.....

...the biggest Lightening McQueen fan you have ever met.


....a lover of really fast rides.


....a perfect model whenever I am in the mood for a photo shoot.


...my second head....seriously, the majority of the pictures of the two of us, we are joined at the head. ;D


...my bestest friend...ever.


...my co-teacher for the classes we teach on Sunday mornings
.

....a mentor and inspiration to all...especially her young girlfriends.



Memory, Just in case you don't know already...I love you!!!
Let's eat lots of birthday cake today, okay?


10 says:

memory said...

My second head... So funny.

Does chocolate count instead of cake?

I love you more! Thanks for doing this, it's a honor. Wish you didn't have to go to work today!! :(

Elisha said...

Awwwhhhhhh!!! :)

meme-and-he said...

love how positive you always are! That pink circle scarf is so cute on you :)

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful sister!

marie said...

Having a sister is to be so blessed. I have two and they are my best friends also!

Courtney B said...

How did I not know you two are sisters?? How FUN!

Anonymous said...

You BOTH are such an inspiration to girls everywhere and definitely a delightful pair! Hehe.
Thank you sooo much for snatching my button. :D

Contemplating Beauty said...

sweet pics and lovely sisters!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope she had a great birthday!

Ameena said...

Your sister is beautiful! Love this sweet post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...