April 24, 2012

it's this boy's birthday.



Brother and fiance, India


Today, this boy turns 22.
Yeah, I don't feel old enough (or is it young enough? ;D) to have a brother that is 22.
Anyways...

Have I ever told you how amazing he is? Well, he is.

Have I ever told you what great taste he has in picking out a wife? Well, he does.

Have I ever told you that he is the best "Mater" (off the movie Cars) impersonater that ever lived? Well, he is.

Have I ever told you how much I love this older-brother-man of mine? To the moon and back 20,000,000,000,000 times.

Now, for a few pics of the birthday boy....


Always being a clown.


Playing the shooting game at Bass Pro Shops.
He saw a raccoon hat for sale, grabbed it, and put it on....just randomly like that.
Hey, it might have made him play a little better....or something. ;D
  
Yup, that's my brother.


3 says:

Trinka said...

Your bro sounds awesome :) Happy birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy birthday to your brother! That last picture makes me think of Red Riding Hood..

"My what big eyes you have..."
"The better to see you with, my dear."
"My, what big teeth you have..."
"The better to EAT you with!"

memory said...

He looks like a monster. (but we know he's not.)

Oh and don't forget his imitations of Flynn Ryder. Good stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...