March 07, 2012

A sisters day...














{1. The lovely interstate that we drive on everyday...okay, mostly everyday.
 2. Me and the sissy
 3. In our favorite store ever...Target.
 4. Yes, I know, taking pictures with your phone while driving is dangerous....
 5. The CD that was in the cd changer... You can call me a little girl, but I LOVE my Disney princesses. =)
 6. The favorite part of my SUV...the sunroof. And yes, the sis and I put it to good use. ;)}


It was an amazing "just us seester's" day.



7 says:

Anonymous said...

This makes me so happy! But it makes me miss my sister a lot, too. I know you know how blessed you are to have her close to you! :o)

Erin James said...

aren't sisters a blessing ?? i love sister days, they are the best! you two are so cute :)

Mindy Harris said...

i have 2 sisters and adore them! new blog follower. hello from kansas. :)

memory said...

Awh! You posted about it already?! You're just amazing. Loved that day with you. Had no idea you took that picture of me in Target, but it's OK. At least my bald spot isn't showing. *wink*
Love ya girl.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Aren't sisters the best. I love my sissy so much. This looks like it wss so much fun.

marie said...

My sisters are my best friends too!!! Love you two.

Emma Frances said...

This makes me miss my sisters! Haha. I need to have a fun sisters day soon with some Disney music and lots of picture taking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...