March 05, 2012

What a sunshine...

Jessica over at Before the I Do’s passed the Sunshine Award to me.
Jessica, you are just amazing. This award was the cherry on top of my week. J 
When you receive the Sunshine Award you have the privilege (yes, peoples, answering these questions is a privilege ;) to answer these fun and amazing questions.
Are you ready for my answers?... Well, here we go!

Favorite Color:
Well, red has always been the color I have told people until a few years ago.  When someone asked what my favorite color was, I would always answer, “Red.” But now, it is definitely pink. And it is even better if the colors pink and brown come together. I have even thought about my wedding colors being hot pink and brown someday….interesting, huh? Yeah, I love it.

Favorite Animal:
A horse. Growing up with them would automatically make them my favorite….yup, a horse. Cows are pretty gross cool too, and we would love to have some.  Maybe after we buy a hundred more acres of land… (yeah, that’s not going to happen anytime soon.)  Seriously though, I would love to have cows. Living on a ranch has been a dream of mine…maybe someday.

Favorite Number:
It changes everyday. It depends on what day it is and what mood I’m in. J Most of the time, it is the number 20. Why? Who knows…

 Favorite Non-alcoholic drink:
 
I have really fallen in love with the Sobe lifewater’s. Ever since I stopped drinking carbonated drinks, I have really taken a liking to the things. Not to mention, they have a variety of amazing flavors. (Yes, I just made a sales pitch for you, Sobe. You’re very welcome.)

Facebook or Twitter:
Neither. Know why? Because I have neither one of them! Yes, I consider myself a free bird. ;)

My Passion:
It depends on what you mean…can school be my passion? Because right now, that’s pretty much what consumes my life. ;)

Getting or Giving Presents:
I do not want to sound like I am tooting my own horn, but I LOVE to give presents. Giving makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But, hey, who doesn’t like receiving a gift from someone else every now and then? :D

Favorite Pattern:
Hands down, no questions asked…POLKA-DOTS!!!!!!!

Favorite Day of the Week:
I really love every day. I count every day as a gift from God and we need to live it like it is our last one. I mean, who doesn’t like 8:00 a.m. work traffic on a Tuesday morning?….it’s a blessing too, believe it or not.

Favorite Flower:
Hmmmm, probably a daisy or a sunflower…my choice could change tomorrow....

 Now to pass it off to 5 other bloggers....


There you go. Go give these lovelies some lovin'. :)

6 says:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You deserve this. You are he sweetest thing. I love reading your blog. Thank you so much passing it along. Big hugs!

marie said...

I love being picked, thanks so much. I think it's wonderful that your passion right now is your education, it's as it should be. And for sure horses are my favorite animal too. Great list!

Faith said...

I have a fun time reading your blog. You are thankful for everything in your life. Even traffic! If I were to pick a role-model, it would be you!

Dawson Cattle Company said...

so cute. loved your answers... have a great day!

memory said...

I had completely forgotten that red used to be your favorite color. And look at you now, it's pink- my favorite! Good minds think alike ;)
And you are so right...you give to SO MANY people, including me!!
You're sweet to include me on this too. Thank you!
XO

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Anonymous said...

I love to read about your random facts! You are a beautiful person and it all starts from your heart! You ooze sunshine. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...