March 27, 2012

I found it!....Instagram.

So, my sister introduced me to the amazing instagram....
























* The sis, the amazing Mr. Jack Zorn, and me.
* Sometimes, the sister and I am just crazy like that.
* Hanging out at the 40. No kidding. They were just all parked...chit-chatting.
* I'm hooked.
* It's me! =)
* The sis snuck this shot of the brother and me without us knowing...all of us were ready to be home from a day at the workplace.




You can follow me: purposelyathome



10 says:

Vicki said...

Instagram is so fun! I don't do it, but I love seeing everyone's pictures!
Great post!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Aw, cute pics! I know, can't wait to see you!! Are y'all planning on going to PTP this year?

Emily Rose said...

Following you! Isn't instagram amazing!?

jennifer blair said...

Woot woo! Welcome to the wonderful world of instagram! :) Love!@

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Yay! I followed you!

Anonymous said...

I just love instagram!!!! It's perfect for when you don't have your regular camera around - you can just catch it with your iPhone and make it pretty with instagram! :o)

I'm sarahkate11. I'll try to find you on there later!!!

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

I love instagram! I don't have an iphone...but I love it anyway

www.sjcurtis.blogspot.com

Magical Daydream said...

I don't have a smartphone but always when I see instagram pictures I kinda want to have/make them as well haha

x

Marielle

memory said...

You're welcome.



;)

Emma Frances said...

And I am so very glad that she did because I love following both of your Instagrams!! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...