July 19, 2015

happiness is.





happiness is...

having dinner prepared for my man when he gets home.
freshly vacuumed floors.
preparation for lectureship weekend.
a clean load of laundry, folded  and stacked.
a bill paid.
a new set of tires.
a day of running errands.
a hubby who cooks supper when you're exhausted and still need to put the sheets on the bed (yeah, he's amazing y'all).
hubby's freshly shaven beard (alllll the heart eyes).
hearing preachers proclaim the Word.
fresh breath from a peppermint.
a visit from mom and daddy for the weekend.
a stroll through downtown.
supper eaten at pizza inn.
the feeling of contentment.


3 says:

Stephanie said...

This is a GREAT list! :) P.S. We almost named our daughter Marli!!!

IamSuperMelski said...

What a lovely list and a lovely family! God bless you and your beautiful family always.

Candace Shiflet said...

I totally agree! I love having dinner ready for Jason when he gets home :) makes me feel like a good wife haha and I need a new set of tires. I will be so happy when I have them but sad to pay like $400 for them :'(

xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...