July 24, 2015

dear doug, (002) + letters to my husband link-up.



picture taken when i was visiting family for a week and hubby had to stay behind to work. i missed him lots!


babe,

thank you for always giving me what i need.

whether it's a trip to books-a-million to just hang out and read books, a walk in the park, a popsicle, or a tickle in the side of the tummy, you never fail to know what i need.

everyday, i am gratefully overwhelmed with the thought that God saw fit for you to be my husband. the 22 years of waiting for you were totally worth it! sometimes, i have to pinch myself to know this is really life--i really do have you for the rest of my life. that makes me giddy.


thank you for being my protector.

the other night, when it was storming, you were so concerned about my safety and was offering comforting words. you're so cute. i always feel safe with you.


you're constantly doing for me. the other night at church, you made me feel like a queen when you came and picked me up at the door so that i wouldn't have to walk in the pouring rain. little things like that make my heart skip a beat and make me fall even more in love with you.

remember that night when we walked in the door late one evening? we were both hungry, we hadn't eaten supper yet, and the sheets weren't back on the bed from being washed that day. we were exhausted from the days activities; but, your amazing self offered to fix supper so that i could put the sheets on the bed.
your tacos were amazing that night.


looking forward to spending my whole life with you. love you more (i won ;).



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone! welcome to the second week of the letters to my husband link-up.

every other friday, you will be given the opportunity to show your hubby how much you love and appreciate him.



being a new wife, there are many times i don't give my husband the praise that he needs or deserves. this is an opportunity for me to work to be a better encourager and supporter to my husband.

not only will we be able to praise our husbands, but we as wives will be able to read other wives' posts and learn from them. we receive encouragement from reading each other's posts! :)

so let's get started.




here are the rules:

-follow your host and the co-host (if there is one for the month)

-visit and comment on other blogs--don't just share your link and run! be an encourager. :) share the love.

-in your blog post, either share the Letters to My Husband button or link back to this post on your blog.

-have fun and don't forget to spread the word using #LettersToMyHusbandLinkUp.










if you would like to co-host in the future, please email me at purposelyathome@gmail.com


2 says:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like you are very lucky! XOXO

Susannah said...

<3 You two are so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...