December 04, 2014

doug and marli :: hair, makeup, and a ceremony


well, i think the title said it all---here are the pictures.



the nephew and i hanging out during hair and makeup.



my niece

sisters--best friends

since i didn't see my fiance any that day before the ceremony, we talked on the phone frequently ;)

mom, me, my sister

me and bridesmaids


a before-the-ceremony message with essential oils. ahhhh.


my nephew, in the wagon, ready to roll down the isle.

grandaddy being silly holding a bridesmaids bouquet
(my fiance's mom in the background)

pretty flower girls

waiting inside until it was safe (until my fiance was at the front with the preacher) for me to come out and walk down the isle.

getting lined up to walk down the isle.




we just received our pictures from the photographer.
they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

i'll post soon.




1 says:

Kerstin said...

The hair, make-up and dress look amazing! What a beautiful bride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...