November 20, 2014

doug and marli :: the bridesmaids breakfast



the morning of the big day dawned.

first on the agenda:
the bridesmaid breakfast.

the bridesmaids and i wore our monogrammed matching shirts and arrived with no makeup and hair un-fixed. 
it was wonderful. ;)
(the hair and makeup would be professionally done later on that afternoon)

hosted by my lovely aunt, me and all my girls + moms + grandmothers feasted on a fabulous breakfast.

after eating, we all gathered around, forming a circle, and said a chain prayer--what a special moment and memory.




my aunt--the hostess



mrs stacey with grandson, mom with grandson--my nephew

nana and my niece--her great-grandchild

grooms mother and nana

the prayer circle was so sweet! i had bawled my eyes out--hence, the puffy eyes



didn't see the rehearsal dinner? click here.






1 says:

Holly {McCall Manor} said...

So sweet! I know that was a special time for you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...