December 31, 2012

it's a disney wrap.

Ok, so have I told you how much I LOVE Disney? Well, I do.

Have I told you how crazy crowded Magic Kingdom is on Christmas Day? Well, it is.

Are you ready for picture overload? Well, here it is.




Photo bombed by mom...haha!


"A fast-pass is my best friend!"








Magic Kingdom...filled to capacity (which happens to be 75-80,000 people).




The animal safari in Animal Kingdom is one of our favorites...







Mom rode Tower of Terror for the first time this year! Woot! Woot!








Yes, peoples. That's a real Gingerbread house....made out of real ingredients.






We found Thor!!


That's a wrap!


The end.

6 says:

Elisha said...

It's crazy to see all these pictures because last month I was riding all this same stuff! Soarin' was awesome!

bamagirl said...

Lol - "I found Thor!"
And I hope y'all enjoyed Epcot - that's my favorite park! I'm impressed you actually why into Magic Kingdom... Packed to the max must have been insane!!!!
Glad y'all had an amazing time!
~Anna Leigh~

Dawson Cattle Company said...

looks like loads of fun! and i love the giraffe and elephant photos. what wonderful memories with you family....

Tyler S. said...

I can't get over the Gingerbread house, I mean just looking at it, I feel tempted to break a piece off and eat it lol

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of people. Seriously, a lot of people. Haha.

Short sleeves on Christmas. I guess it's ok because you were at Disney World after all.

Love you!

Nana said...

Some great pictures with a lot of memories. One day, we may go to Disney maybe on a bus tour which will be much slower paced. Ha. Glad you got to go again.

Love you,

Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...