October 06, 2012

it's a fallish kind of day.

Last Friday, my sister and I went on an outing. The outing included a stop at the local yogurt parlor and then we were off to the park....with my camera in tow. *insert evil laugh* ;D

The intentions were to take pictures of my beautiful sis. But, she was very concerned about the way she looked and insisted on taking photos of yours truly. =) Anyways, I was able to force convince her into me taking a few portraits of her and she took some of me.

Here are a few of the casual snap-shots of the sisters...


 




























the end.



9 says:

Elisha said...

You guys are soo gorgeous!!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

cutest sisters ever!

Elle Sees said...

Y'all are so pretty

F Michael said...

Y'all are so beautiful!! :) <3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful inside and out!
Mom

Kristen said...

So very lovely!

marie said...

I love your love and devotion even more than these pictures, and the pics are adorable.

Courtney B said...

Beautiful girls!! What a fun day :) Makes me wish I had a sister! Thank goodness for the sisters I've gained through marriage!

Anonymous said...

Two precious granddaughters--so pure and so much fun to be with. You both have always been so obedient and faithful to your parents and God. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you.

Love you,

Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...