October 12, 2012

insta friday





 

 
 




1. A selfie on my way to work one day.
2. "Eye" see you. With @apinkfirefly
3. Gotta love life with these crazies.
4. "Happys" from mom and sister to make the day better.
5. Lunch with the sis at our favorite lunch spot.
6. Love the country life.
7. A new-do styled by the sister.
10. Oh, just a note from the brother on a piece of gum wrapper.
11. I love my girls in my 2 & 3-year-old class on Sunday mornings.
12. Nothin' like the wind-blown look. ;)



Follow
@purposelyathome



4 says:

marie said...

Cute, have a great weekend and happy fall!

Anonymous said...

What are "happy's", my dear?

The new do looked good. :)

Marli said...

Melissa,
"Happy's" are little gifts someone gives you "just because." I was having a rotten day that day, so mom and mem made my day with the little surprise they left on my bed that contained these "happy's." :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love following you instagram feed! Your pictures always make me smile! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...