September 07, 2012

Friday's Letters (#4)...






Dear Polishing the Pulpit,
You were amazing...as always. I am already looking forward to next year.

Dear Pandora,
You would be even more amazing without your commercials...

Dear Neighborhood,
Thank you so much for being beside us. You have been a joy to jog in.

Dear iPad 3,
Thank you for getting here so soon...you are too cool.

Dear Memory,
Have I ever told you how amazingly happy I am that you are my sis? Well, I am.

Dear Somebody,
Thank you for inventing texting. Like, best idea EVER!!

Dear Tupperware Dishes,
Thank you for being you. You are fabulous!!!

Dear Dallas,
Thank you so much for my "happy" of two mentos....totally made my rotten afternoon better.



2 says:

marie said...

Pandora is the best invention ever, even with the commercials. 20 years ago when I would go running I would bring a walkman and just hope good music would come on. I would usually have to endure about 20-30 minutes of DJ's & commercials and maybe hear 2-4 decent songs during a 45 minute run. You don't realize how good you have it with Pandora.

Lori Lynn said...

Dear Dallas, a "happy" of two mentos!? Too Funny :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...