August 24, 2012

Joyfully at Home: Chapter Six



What is Joyful Contentment?

Jasmine Baucham shares....


...we need to live in the present while planning for the future. When we stand before the Lord, we will be responsible for the way we used all our time, not just our married years. We need to learn, right now, to find our contentment in the Lord. As daughters, as wives, as mothers, every aspect of our lives should be geared towards Him. As single daughters in the home, our long-term focus should not be on that husband of ours that may come along; it should be on the Lord's Kingdom. All of our other longings, desires, aspirations, and actions should be filtered through this lens.... 

Check it out. :)



2 says:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book! I wish I had read it when I was still unmarried. I'm sure I would have learned so much.

Erin James said...

i need to read this! :) thanks for sharing it, sweet girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...