May 14, 2012

Question time for the First Anniversary! =)

Hello!

I am going to do something different...

This Friday will be a year since I have had this blog. I really wanted to do something to commemorate the occasion. So, since y'all like vlogs so much (hehe!), I have decided to do one.

So this is how it will work:

1. You ask any and all questions that you would like to know.
2. You can leave your questions by commenting (comment moderation is on, so nobody will see what you put), or by emailing me (my email address is on my Contact Me page).
3. If I see fit I will answer your questions on Friday.
4. Ask away!!! =)

Thanks everybody! I can't wait till Friday. ;D

1 says:

Nana said...

Marli, you did great! I loved your correct grammar, your sincerity, your smile, etc. I pray that you get to fulfill your dream of having a loving husband, and several children. You are a precious diamond in our family.

Love you,

Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...