May 20, 2012

"Happy first birthday, blog."


credit




Yes, can you believe it? Today (ahem, I mean Friday was ;P) is this blogs 1st birthday! I know, kind of weird that I am celebrating my blogs birthday.... But, I wanted to remember some of these stats, and what better way than to have a birthday? Who knows, we may go buy us a cake and celebrate... (We actually were eating rehearsal dinner food....if that counts....) ;D

Thanks to YOU, here are some of the amazing stats:

-Hits from over 47 countries.

-157 followers.

-19,785 total pageviews

-Have gone through 4 or 5 bloggy redesigns (nothing terribly important to remember) by me, and one MAJOR one...thanks to Lindsey. Who also made my first, lovely button!!!

-Have posted 208 posts with a total of 842 comments.


And now....The vlog that you have all been waiting for.... =)
Don't forget to pause the playlist at the bottom of the blog. :)






10 says:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is definitely the part about dirt bike riding! Haha!

Elisha said...

haha.. I just noticed that the first song on your playlist is from Pride & Prejudice.. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! lol. Annndd, I love love your answers to my questions.. and everyone's!! I ADORE your country accent. ;)

"memory & I are.. tight." I LOVE IT!!!!

x.

Luke said...

Congratulations!

marie said...

All my relatives on my mom's side are farmers and live in a small town in the country and I love it there. Their neighbors are the nicest people ever, I can definitely see why you love it so much.

Happy blog birthday!!

Lindsey Madison said...

I love this vlog!! <3 Your voice is gorgeous, and so are you!! :) Your answers are wonderful!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy blog birthday!

Unknown said...

You are so pretty and I love your accent! I love to Dirt Bike ride too! My cousin rides them competitively! I race with him sometimes and I love it!
<3
Eden

Anonymous said...

So, I get on everyday to check and see if you and Mem have blogged and I get sad when you haven't. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your blog!!! :o) I loved your vlog, too! Your accent makes me feel right at home. And I love that you answered my question! Professional dirt bike racer was NOT the answer I was expecting! I love that! :o) You're such a fun girl!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Oh my listen to that gorgeous southern accent:o

cute and fun!!! you're adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...