April 03, 2012

A beautiful bride-to-be and her cute shower.

As most of you know, my brother will be getting married on July 7th. We are beyond excited for him to be marrying her.

My brother is too cute. Every morning, he lets us know how many more days are left until his and India's big day. Like, today is 95 more days..... ;D

Anyways, our church hosted her a wedding shower a few Sundays ago. It was an all girlie's shower. So, the groom-to-be was impatiently waiting in the other building until the festivities were over to eat the leftover cake see his bride. =P

The cute lil' cake.

Great food to go around...






Mothers of the bride and groom....;D

The quilt that India's mom made for her..."Awwww!"

Riley, India's niece.

India and a college friend

Mom, Me, Mem, India, and Ashley (cousin's fiance)

"Where is she? Where is she?"

The happy couple. ;)


15 says:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

how fun! and what an exciting journey. i love the cake!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a cake that incredible at a wedding SHOWER. It looks amazing.

Mems, Can I have that dress?! I know you probably just really don't like it. Haha. Ok, I'm kidding. It looks GREAT on you anyway. You guys are so pretty!

Emma Frances said...

How fun! :] It looks like there was lots of delicious food and that cake looks soooo good! Also, I totally have the same shirt as India!!

Lindsey said...

So happy and excited for all of you! Fun times :)

Vicki said...

That cake is beautiful! And so is the bride-to-be...I always love weddings! Ahhh, and I love Memory's dress!
Great pictures!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE that last picture! Cuttttttttte couple! And you & Your sis look great! :D

Nana said...

What a beautiful shower! I missed being there so bad. Great pictures.

Love you,

Nana

Anonymous said...

Yep, I am guilty of sassy. It got me in trouble when I was a little girl. Hopefully, I've learned to keep it in check now. Haha.

Nicole said...

WHOOO! i literally LOVE showers. and getting married (only once though) :)

looks like you guys had so much fun.

happy wednesday friend!
xo

memory said...

Aw, I know you've heard it tons but I just love that picture of Taylor and India to peices! So much joy :D

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww so sweet!

Savories of life said...

Eden McKoy follows your blog and will be doing a giveaway on my blog. I nvite you over to see my saturday giveaways, enjoyed your posts.

loved the cake and will follow you to see wedding pictures.

Erin James said...

What a beautiful shower! I loved the idea of writing on the letter -so cute. And your brother and his fiance are precious!!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful shower!!!

xoxo
Jessica

ps. I nominated you for an award :)

his little lady said...

obsessed with that cake!!!! so very jealous! what a great little event!
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...