April 16, 2012

I love these girls.

Just thought I'd tell you how much I love these two.
and

The first time I met my sister:
The day she came home from the hospital. I was two. I couldn't hold her due to having an incredible case of the chicken pox. I bawled because I couldn't hold her. I went through torture just being allowed to look at my sister through a glass window, not being able to hold her. When I was finallly able to hold my baby sister, my two-year-old-self cried....

The first time I met Melissa:
The day I followed her blog. We had mutual friends. I was nineteen. We became friends through the bloggy world and I looked forward to the day when I could meet her in person. Fast forward a few months later...I was in a modesty fashion show with other young ladies. One of them seemed to know who I was, yet I didn't know who she was. I read her name tag....the rest is history.



Yup, I love them.



10 says:

marie said...

Our church does modesty fashion shows too, you are so awesome and there is nothing better than a life full of loved ones!

memory said...

I love you and that girl too. It was soooo good to see Melissa last night. Helped make the trip.

Elisha said...

thats SO adorable how you couldn't hold memory... im sorry, its presshh!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love you guys! :)

Bunnie said...

Aw cute! It's cool you met someone through the blog world and became amazing friends.

xo
Haylee
http://www.dolledupdaily.com

Anonymous said...

Aw so sweet :)

Jessica said...

This is so awesome.
I love that you met someone through bloggy world & became amazing friends. I hope there are more stories like this.

Happy Monday
xoxo
jessica

Meghan said...

yay for loving best friends!!

Megan said...

So neat that y'all met online and are best friends! That's awesome!

Cindy Colley said...

I guess I brought you and Melissa together, then. I definitely will take the credit, anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...