April 13, 2012

A bunch of high school grads.

Yup. And I was given the opportunity to shoot them with my camera. Hehe!

My family is part of a smaller homeschool group and there is only 5 graduates in the class of 2012. (Actually, this is a large class...my brother and I were the only graduates the years we graduated from high school!. ;)

We had tons of fun and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for these wonderful people's future.

Do you recognize any of the graduates? One just so happens to be my sister. You know, Memory, who blogs over here. Go check out her pretty sweet blog....pretty please. :)

Anyways, here are a few shots out of the 700-something that I took...

No, seriously. I did take that many. Yeah, I was trigger happy...
















Notice the antler in Shelton's pocket? Well, living in the country you could find anything while you're strolling in a lush green pasture...including a 5-point deer antler. ;) I love living in the country!...





But then one of the graduates had to leave....
So we carried on without her...









That's all folks! =)


11 says:

Eryka said...

I love Mem's dress! Congrats Memory!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Excellent job Marli!!!! These are really good photos! You should be proud. And so should your sister - yay, graduation!!!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

great pics! :D Congrats,graduates!

Elisha said...

memorrryy!!!! you look oh so pretty in your graduating dress(es)!! <3

Vicki said...

Haha, that seems like a pretty huge class to me! I was the only one to graduate in our co-op last year. Congrats to all the graduates!!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

Awesome pictures! Congrats to Memory! I remember my graduation day like it was yesterday even though it has been almost two years--class of 2010, 698 graduates! When did you graduate?

memory said...

I need a TAN. And I don't like my double chin in that pic of us looking down at you. Not. Good. Can we not use that one in the slideshow?
Kuddos to you for being the photographer lady you are!!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Anonymous said...

Memory's comment is hilarious. I say stuff like that when people post pictures of me. Haha. But seriously, Memory, you look amazing in these pictures. And yet again, I'm lovin' the dress!

Ok, so these are INCREDIBLE. You should take people pictures a lot more often!

Unknown said...

How fun! Thanks for the kind words on my bloggy :)

xoxo - kylie
www.livinglovingandphotographing.com

Nicole said...

Awesome memories. Looks like it was a lot of fun to shoot!

http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

Emma Frances said...

These pictures are so fun! Congrats to Memory!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...