March 20, 2012

a friend of mine...

Hey peoples! 
Today, Eryka (so sorry about mis-spelling your name the first time! :) is taking over my blog.
And guess what?... I'm taking over hers (insert evil laugh).
She is just amazing...so go give her some loves.

Who, What Where?
Eryka: Blogger, Wifey- Utah

Her 6 sentence short story is...
Born and raised in California. I always thought I was a true California girl, I loved it there. Then I got married and now I live in Utah, I love it here. I am now a Utah girl. What can I say? I guess I was born to be a Utah girl. So I guess my story is I am a Utah girl now and I love it. Super exciting short story, huh? hahaha!

Her blog is called...

The thing at the heart of her blog is...
sharing my thoughts, the things that inspire me and my life as a wifey.

6 things that make her world go round...
My husband
My family
The love my Heavenly Father has for me
Laughter
Friends
Love

Her perfect film would consist of...
Something set in the 1960's. Since I love that era and always say I was born in the wrong decade. Something with a love story, and plenty of humor too. I'm sucker for a romance comedy. Such as: 27 dresses, Bride Wars, 13 going on 30, Grease, Leap Year, and The Holiday. Those are just a few of my favs! 


5 says:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

fun! and nice to me you!

Eryka said...

Thanks for having me over. My name is spelled ERYKA. With a Y. haha! Its okayyy!!! Also, your blog post is all posted on mine!

memory said...

We love Eryka! {you spelled her name wrong, but it's OK}

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Kristen said...

Nice to "meet" you! Will have to check out your blog now!

The Millers said...

Thanks for sharing this blog! It's always fun to find new ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...