February 28, 2012

Oh my goodness! It's a nine-year-old pickin' at a banjo!

My mouth dropped open when I first saw this video.

It gave me chill bumps but I was hooked.

I watched many more of their YouTube videos and just couldn't get enough of them.

Three brothers from New Jersey....9, 12, and 14 are their ages. And to know that the little one has only been playing for two years!

I mean, wouldn't you LOVE to have talent like this?!?!?.........


(don't forget to pause the playlist so that you can hear these u-mazin' guys.)



See more of these amazing brothers here and here.

6 says:

Luke said...

They're great! They remind me of the Tuttle kids when they were littler.

Marli said...

@ Luke: Who in the world are the Tuttle kids? I have never heard of them...

Jessica said...

WOW!! that is talent!!!
i have always dreamed of having some neat talent like this!!!

xoxo
jessica

Luke said...

They're siblings who play Bluegrass. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHgDQFnMZc

jas said...

that is incredible!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

L said...

WOW this is awesome!!!
Found your blog today =) Loving it!
Much Love,
L

allglorious-within.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...