February 18, 2012

a new look and a little button

Okay. I just have to give a shout-out to Lindsey who completely renovated my blog.  Didn't she do a FABULOUS job?! I told her what I wanted, and this is the cuteness and magnificientness of it all....amazing, huh?
Yeah, I keep coming back to it and admiring it. :)

Also, she made me a button (which I am totally pumped about).
So, please, wanna trade?

Thanks again, Lindsey! You are a blessing.




Flip Flops, Camera Shots, and Happy Thots

12 says:

Jaclyn said...

cute little blog you have here!

Lindsey said...

You're so sweet, thanks for the shout-out!! I'm so glad you like it. :) Hmm, I think I'll have to make myself a button, haha

Christi Lynn said...

love it! cute :)

Jessica said...

Love the blog!!! looks great :) I added your new button to my side bar!

Jessica said...

I lied. I tried to add your button onto my blog & it doesn't work :( I wish it did because I love your blog!!! :(

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

I'd love to button swap!! :D I put yours up on mine already !

xo

marie said...

Yes Lindsey is the best, I love the new look and if I even knew what a button was I would trade. Towards the end of my re-design I couldn't ask Lindsey for one more thing, she did so much for me.

Megan said...

It looks so cute! I love the colors with the white background!

Contemplating Beauty said...

It looks really great!

his little lady said...

aw, she did a great job. congrats on the little bloggy make-over girl :)
xo TJ

memory said...

Your number of blog followers is going to quadruple now. :D

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Godsgirlz1 said...

Your blog looks really cool. I love your button.

Would you like to check out my blog?
http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

~Godsgirlz1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...