January 07, 2012

Say "Yes" to the dress!

Today, we went bridesmaid dress shopping with the future sis-in-law, all eight of the bridesmaids, and the mothers' of the bride and groom (my mom ;). I think we had a little too much fun....;D

The bride and her mother

We saw this and thought it was kind of funny....man, David's Bridal thinks of everything! ;)

Cutie-patootie Taylor...a sister of the bride.

The bride, her two sisters, and niece.


All the bridesmaids + Mothers
--------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! Please go check out Christi Lynn's Blog. She's having a really fun giveaway! =)

12 says:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

what fun! And it looks so warm there... have a great week.

Christi Lynn said...

how exciting! weddings make me so happy :) check out the giveaway on my blog! I think you might like it!

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Following you from the blog hop! :)
http://mommyandbabybargains.blogspot.com/

memory said...

yay! love the sister in law (:

momto8 said...

My oldest daughter got married this Sept..and had 9 bridesmaids..we had so much fun! You can watch the video of it on my blog.. keep Your Expectations High post in Dec1! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can! good luck and have fun!

Jessica said...

Hii.

looks like you had a blast shopping for dresses..was it a success? Hope so!!

thank you for commenting & following my blog.
I am excited to be your newest follower as well :)

Nichole said...

Omgosh so fun!i hope she found the perfect dress! Weddings are seriously the best!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

So fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time. A lovely group of girls too!

kait said...

what a cheery bunch! These are definitely the moments we remember for a lifetime :) glad you all had so much fun!

Becca said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! Good luck to the future bride and groom :)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!!! I'm so glad all of you went with her to pick out a dress - what a happy memory!!! And congrats on gaining a new sister! :o)

Kylee said...

How fun is that?! Weddings are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...