January 09, 2012

a championship.

May the best team win.
(preferably the Crimson)


vs.



Who are you rooting for during the BCS National Championship?

 
---------------------------------------------------------
An update after the game....
(taken from my Google+ status the night of the game...after the win.)

What about that championship shut-out?!

Roll Tide! Alabama 21. LSU 0.

We just won that game with all field goals except for one touchdown! Amazing!!

We're number one...national champions.


Don't forget to pause the background music. ;)


7 says:

Naomi said...

I'm in Trinidad! hehe! But I was raised in Arkansas, so I'm a little partial to Red. ;)
xoxo

marie said...

I only like watching sports in person, preferable basketball. But my husband has been doing enough football watching for my whole family.

kait said...

woo hoo bama for sure!! This is going to be such a great game!

jennifer blair said...

Haha! I'm rooting for Bama too! I guess I have to adopt them now since they're from my home state! He. (I'm really a Florida fan! Don't hate me! Ha!)

memory said...

Love me some crimson tide.

{but you knew that, ha}

southernpinky.blogspot.com

Annie said...

roll tide!

my parents actually met taking classes through the university of alabama in honduras. plus, i have so many blog friends who are alabama fans!

Anonymous said...

Well, your team won!!! :o) We watched most of the game, but I don't much care for either of those teams. Or really football at all for that matter. I know, how un-southern of me!!! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...