December 16, 2011

girls + apples


Girls

are like apples on trees.

The best ones are at the top of the tree.

The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.

Instead, they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples up top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing.

They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Which "apple" are you?

-Borrowed

7 says:

memory said...

you are definitely a girl at the top of the tree<3
(your ever lovin' sis)

Dawson Cattle Company said...

Oh I love that! i'll have to share with my daughter.. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, guess what?! I'm a PICKED apple! Haha. And your sister is right...you and her both are at the top. :)

Nana said...

Beautiful analogy! You are one of the most shiny ones at the top. Some guy is going to have to climb real high to get you. Keep those standards high.

Love you,

Nana

Amanda said...

You go girl!! This is the exact mindset I hope to instill in our daughters. I know it's hard in the world that we live in today so I applaud you and your commitment to God. :) Be blessed!!

Nichole said...

Amen this is so true!thank you for your sweet comment!im your newest follower so excited to read more:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amanda...what a great thing to teach our daughters.

There is also something to be said about the guys who DO work hard enough to reach those of us at the top of the tree. I have one of those. :o) And I'm thankful for him every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...