November 24, 2011

the "thankful for" post

I am thankful for...



friends...sisters in Christ

brother and his pick of a fiance =)


silly pictures
 
hundreds of young people singing devotional songs together...*sigh*

random flip-flop photos

my Jamaican friends

the brother in an apron washing dishes

group pictures using the timer on the camera

phase 10 card games

bright red, fresh strawberries

jeans slapped on the white fence to dry

teaching Sunday school classes at church

having fun with a best friend

times spent with another best frind...my sis


Well, there you have it.
Just a few of "what I'm thankful for's." ;)

4 says:

memory said...

you are counting gifts. i love.
{russell's feet!! totally forgot about that picture...love it}

Denise said...

aw, what a lovely set of photographs. happy thanksgiving :) xx

Dawson Cattle Company said...

wonderful...:)

Susan Borland said...

awesome! I love the picture of the jeans hanging on the fence and the strawberries. Boy oh boy am I grateful for them too!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...