November 26, 2011

Best...day....EVER! Well, one of the best days...I'm sure I'll have other "best days" in my life, this was just one of THE best...for now...until later...=)

I went to Bryant Denny Stadium.

For the very first time in my whole entire life!

The daddy, mom, sis, and I all loaded up bright and early Saturday morning and headed to the stadium to arrive 4 hours before the game.

We were there to help.

Our mission wasn't to watch the game played against Georgia Southern.

It was to help in a concession stand.

One of the many concession stands.

After having tons of fun serving thousands of hot dogs and nachos, fixing hundreds of coke's in $6.00 souvenir cups, and dipping gigantic pretzels in water and salt, we were able to watch the last 10 minutes of the game.

It was one of the best days in this girls life. :)

Me and the sis.
Sleepy and ...scared?....

We are pumped...ready to work.

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! It's the boys! The Alabama boys!!!
(I was so excited. I had never seen them in person...just on t.v. This was big stuff for me ;)

This was after working...sweaty and everything. :D We were so happy to be able to see the last part of the game.

Roll Tide Roll!

Can you point out Coach Nick? He is kind of to the left of the picture, hunched over, walking away from me. 

Mem, Morgan, Kelsey, and Me...watching the players walk out of the locker room to see their families.
They were right behind that gate behind us....we were no more than ten feet away from them! Exciting stuff!!

One of the best days...ever....

ROLLLL TIDE! =)
May the best team win today! Will it be Auburn...or will it be Alabama?....Hmmmm.....

7 says:

memory said...

you conveyed the excitment perfectly. and of course it'll be alabama, dear. :)
love<3

Emma Frances said...

What a wonderful day!! :) I love how you described everything!

Laura Darling said...

Looks like fun! And I bet you're happy with how the game turned out!

Unknown said...

Fun!!! Brandon and I went to that game, too! We were sitting at the TOP!!!

memory said...

left ya a BIGGGG blog award on my blog, sissy<3 please please do it! *wink*
love

Kristen said...

It's a good thing I like you because, well, I very much dislike Alabama football and particularly Nick Sabin. I guess we can still be friends though ;)

Nana said...

Wonderful pictures. I'm sure glad you woke up and got over your fright because you two look pitiful in the first picture. Just kidding. Must have been a wonderful day.

Love you,

Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...