November 02, 2011

The month that I love + What I Wore Wednesday

Yay for the beginning of a new month (a day late ;P), which also happens to be my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E month out of the whole entire year. ;) November has so many great things in it. Fallish weather, brown boots, warm and comfy vests, THANKSGIVING!, my birthday, fall parties, cozy fires in the fireplace, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on....(you get the picture).

For this special occasion, I've decided to include my very first "winter clothes" W.I.W.W. picture.



Shirt- CATO
Skirt- Thrifted
Black Leggings- Wal-Mart
Black Heels- Payless Shoe Source
Necklace- Gift from Graduation

Do you have any special plans for the month of November?

4 says:

Nana said...

Marli, what a great picture. I love your blog.

Nana

memory said...

HUZZAH!... for birthdays, parties, boots, cake (you didn't mention it but i thought i would.. it's very fitting for this month ya know:)) and a lovely sister!
love youuuuu!

Dawson Cattle Company said...

you look great! i love everything about this time of the year. harvest, cattle shows, the colors, wearing sweatshirts and playing outside with our babes and not getting hot!

Dearest Lou said...

I'm glad you found my blog so I could see yours. That's way awesome that your birthday is coming up here in the next couple of weeks. Do you have any fun plans for your birthday? Thanks so much for your sweet comment you are too kind (; I love your skirt btw it's so flippin cute I swear thrift stores is where it is at if you want a skirt that's a decent length.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...