October 31, 2011

a friend of mine...


Who, What, Where?
Lindsey: Christian, Blogger- Tanzania, East Africa

Her 6 sentence short story is...
I actually started this blog to keep track of my training for my first 10K that I was going to run. Somehow, it turned into a blog chronicling my adventures with running, good food, and simple, everyday activities. Along with my brothers, my little dog, Panya is one of the main stars. I love to be outdoors running, biking, hiking and enjoying the wonderful beauty of God's creation! I ended up loving to blog - it became one of my hobbies. :) Thanks so much to Purposely at Home for doing this on her blog - it's lots of fun to learn about new ones!

Her blog is called...

The thing at the heart of her blog is...
Nature, family, food, and fitness

6 things that make her world go round...
1. God the Father, who Life would be impossible without.

2. A wonderful and funny family.

3. My Jack Russell Terrier, Panya - her character is funnily similar to my own...hmmm...

4. Skype is a great thing for keeping in touch with family and friends.

5.  Flowers and plants - they can brighten up any spot!

6. Chocolate chip cookies

Her perfect film would consist of...
A chick flick that is completely clean. Somebody should get on that! :)

2 says:

memory said...

YES. Somebody please make a clean chick flick. :)
We love Lindsey!
Love.

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for doing this - great idea!! :)
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...