October 01, 2011

Random Day. Random Stuff. I Love Random.

This bloggy award was passed on to me, from my sister, from here. Hmmmm, 9 random things about me.....

1. I consider myself to be a country girly-girl. I hate bugs but love John Deere tractors and Dodge trucks.

2. I could sit in a Target parking lot and watch people for hours!

3. I was the only high school graduate the year I graduated in my homeschool group. So, we had the ceremony at our home, in our front yard, with a brown and pink theme. :)

4. My sister is my best friend.

5. I could eat at Chick-fil-A seven times a week.

6. I bought my first vehicle...all the Glory to Him...debt free.

7. I love it when we have family and friends over to our house for bon fires and marshmallows.

8. Alabama football...who doesn't like it?

9. I love taking pictures....and the sis is a trooper when I am in the mood for a photo shoot. ;)


Now to pass it on to seven other blogger friends...


Happy October everybody! =)

2 says:

memory said...

you stole my title! lolololol
love it girl. but i love YOU wayyyy more.
xoxo

Lindsey said...

I love reading people's random things!! :) Thanks for tagging me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...