September 04, 2011

What?! Me?

    


Hey everyone! What a surprise! Rebecca over here surprised me by choosing me to be a recipient of this bloggy award.
You don't know how honored I am, Rebecca!
Thank you.

After receiving this award, I was told to post seven things about myself and pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers....Here it goes....



one. i love the color brown and pink.
two. i am...*ta-da*...right-handed.
three. everybody in my family says that i make the best cornbread.
four. alabama football is....well, a way of life.
five. i plan to finish school earlier...instead of "on time" or "later"
six. fried okra and black-eyed peas are best with bbq sauce on them. yum!
seven. my greatest desire is to be a wife and mommy

Okay, here it is to fifteen other bloggers.....

2 says:

memory said...

Hoo-rah, I'm so excited!! Thanks sis! This will be so fun!

And it's true about the cornbread:)

Kristen said...

Oh awesome! I am just so blessed by your blog and your pursuit to live set-apart.

I was wondering if I may add your story to King's Bride to encourage others to pursue purity and wait on the Lord for romance.

Let me know, okay?

thekingsbride@ymail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...