September 03, 2011

This is it!

Today is the beginning of my most favorite time of the year....football season. If you can't tell, I'm a little obsessed.... Hey, I just had to share the love on my blog too! ;P

Here are a few words that describe the Crimson Tide season at our house:
cook-outs, the converter box, late nights at Nana's, Reese's m&m's, the number 12, alabama t-shirts, loud radios, shopping days, people who are bored, cheering like the team can hear you, the color crimson, lots of snacks, the voice of eli gold, chill bumps, tears and happiness,....it's everywhere.
  


Let the season begin!

3 says:

Anonymous said...

rolllllllllll tiiiiiiiide!


(southernpinky.blogspot.com)

alexis said...

Love to se other football fans out there! College is more up my avenue :)

Anonymous said...

I love football too!! But I am a Gator fan:)

Blessings in Christ,
~Rebecca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...