September 11, 2011

September 11, 2001

Ten years ago today, terrorists slammed two plans into the World Trade Centers, into a field, and the Pentagon. I pray that all the families that lost a loved one during that tragic day will have comfort and peace today. I pray that America will come together again, like we did on that fateful day, and put out Trust in God....forever.


Note: I found this clip online. I did not make it or put it together.
Another Note: You might want to pause the background music to the blog...

1 says:

memory said...

I am speechless.

I had never seen (or don't remember seeing) the plane actually hitting the towers. Much more the people jumping. Watching this, I had chills coming over me. I felt like bawling.

This movie really touched me a lot. I guess I had forgotten how terrible it was. May I never forget again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...