September 18, 2015

dear doug, (006) + letters to my husband link-up.





dear doug,

i am so thankful to be doing life with you.


sometimes, i pinch myself to make sure this is real. you are so good to me.

the other night when i fell asleep on the couch and you went and took all the pillows off the bed (which is A LOT ;) and turned our oil diffuser light on before coming to get me to come to bed, that was another one of those moments i fell deeper in love with you. you're so sweet to me.


i admire your diligence on checking on better job opportunities to better our future. i love your want to achieve even more than you have already. i pray everyday that i'm the supportive wife you need to help you conquer. we can do this! 


i will miss you big time this week as i visit family. just be ready for me when i come home.

i love you soooooooo much!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone! welcome to the sixth week of the letters to my husband link-up.

every other friday, you will be given the opportunity to show your hubby how much you love and appreciate him.



being a new wife, there are many times i don't give my husband the praise that he needs or deserves. this is an opportunity for me to work to be a better encourager and supporter to my husband.

not only will we be able to praise our husbands, but we as wives will be able to read other wives' posts and learn from them. we receive encouragement from reading each other's posts! :)

so let's get started.




here are the rules:

-follow your host and the co-host (if there is one for the month)

-visit and comment on other blogs--don't just share your link and run! be an encourager. :) share the love.

-in your blog post, either share the Letters to My Husband button or link back to this post on your blog.

-have fun and don't forget to spread the word using #LettersToMyHusbandLinkUp.










2 says:

Lemonade Farmer said...

Once again another great letter. This link up has done a good thing for me in that it has made me stop to acknowledge the positive things and not always focus on the negatives. Sometimes that's hard, but we have to remember that negative stuff can divide and positive stuff has the potential to help us make connections and grow our relationships.

I don't know if my husband has gotten a chance to read any of the posts, but I'm sure he will eventually. I told him about your link-up so he knows I'm over here talking about him on the blog. Anyway, hope you have fun visiting your family.

Susannah said...

<3<3<3 I love getting a glimpse of your marriage through your letters to Doug. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...