June 19, 2015

ask a question. any question.



i am in the works of updating this little space called mine. 

it has been long neglected and is in need of a desperate face lift.


in deciding on what to include and not to include, I NEED YOUR HELP.

what would you like to see in my new space? 


particularly,

what are some questions you'd like to have answered or have wondered about me.

i think it would kind of be fun to have a FAQ page. and in order to have one of those, 

i need questions.


so, ask away!



see you soon!
(in a brand new-looking bloggy-blog :)
yahoo!


Ask open ended questions-- Seek to find how fascinating the people around you are by really relating.
via


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 says:

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

LOVE the new look! Excited for you to blog more often.

Liv said...

Oh Marli thanks for your sweet comment and prayers! I so appreciate them! :) as for blogging, IG is so fast and I feel like people actually read it!! I joke that you have to be engaged married or have adorable kids to get any blog traffic anymore. Ha. Or if your single one must be living in the Wild West sleeping in hammocks with you dog. Haha. I can wait to see your updates! As for questions, if you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? What's your testimony of how you came to know Christ? What are some of your best tips and tricks for other runners?

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...