September 16, 2014

rrr labor day 8k.


on september 1st, mom's birthday, she and i ran downtown in the river region runners labor day 8k.

isn't that how you celebrate birthdays? by running 5+ miles? hehe!

needless to say, we both finished breathlessly.

one of my co-workers, erica, also ran in the race with us.


whew.
it was a hilly hilly hilly (and hot) run but soooo rewarding crossing that finish line.

praise the Lord for good health and the ability to R U N.



erica and i





Stats for RRR Labor Day 8k:
Chip Time: 52:27
Gun Time: 6:52:33
Pace: 10:32
Age Division: 20-24
Place: 5th out of the 7 in my age group
Overall Place: 137 out of 197 runners





2 says:

Susannah said...

I see a little clue as to something you haven't announced on the blog in these pics. ;-)

Liv said...

Way to go!! I need to get my running shoes on now that we have lovely cool fall weather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...