September 19, 2013

a vlog featuring the two sis's.


we I have random ideas that pop into my head sometimes and this was one of them.

a vlog in celebration of reaching 200 202 followers.

Anywhoo.

you could also think of it as spending quality time with my sister and treasuring our SUV rides to and from work since they are about to come to a screeching halt.

(*ahem* If you didn't know she is getting married in 29 DAYS!!!)

so. this is us. the sister's.




aaaannd. you can see the vlog we made when I reached 100 followers here.








3 says:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

haha cute. your are some much nicer than ours ... our would you rathers are horrible choices...and you have to choose. lol

Emma Frances said...

You two are my favorite! And I can't believe Memory is getting married in less than a month!! SO EXCITING! Well, I love your vlogs! They're my favorites! :)

Lauren said...

you two are so cute. I wish I had your accent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...