August 28, 2013

vlog//girl behind the blog//around the world.


yay. yay. yay.

(insert little happy dance.)

linking up with ashley and annie for this month's girl behind the blog.

this month we're talking about....

traveling around the world.




(oh yeah. please excuse me.
i had just woken up from my sunday afternoon nap like, 6 1/2 minutes before this video was made.
hehe!)





WOHH
-----------------------------------------------------------


Some blogging stats:

Google Friend Connect Followers: 200
Instagram: 351
Pinterest: 135
Blog Lovin': 33
Pageviews Last Month: 1,862








6 says:

Anonymous said...

I always forget I'm not 5ohwifey anymore, too. You know i want to go to Paris, too. And i'd love to go to Australia sometime!

Rachel said...

I love your accent! And those Jamaica mission trips sound like an awesome experience!

L said...

LOVE your outfit girl!!! :) :)
How fun!!! I loved seeing your pictures from Jamaica :) :) Thats so awesome that you guys have been in community with the people there on a regular basis. I wish I had been a part of more trips like that! :)
I love Paris :) :)

Annie said...

That's so great that you and your family have been able to serve together in Jamaica so many years!

Road trips. Yes. You should take one to Michigan and then we can hop a plane to Australia!

Nadine said...

Jamaica! So fun, I'm jealous. ;)

Alesha said...

You looked pretty awake for just waking up from a nap. I'm great in the morning, but something about naps gets me...I can barely talk! =P Going on a missions trip with your whole family sounds like such a neat experience. I would love to visit Australia too. I almost went to bible school there. =)
Alesha <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...