June 28, 2013

she is 22.


she is turning 22 and it feels like we were just turning 10.
she is a friend that I have been blessed to have in my life these past 14 years.
she is the kind of person that you can share anything with and she'll keep your secret.
she is the friend that co-taught with me for all those years teaching the adorable littles' at church.
she is a great friend to have spend the night parties with when we would stay up all night--
at least try to stay up all night. ;P
she is the one that I would want at all of my birthdays.
she is the one that spilled the beans and asked me to be her M.O.H on Wednesday night.
she is the friend that found and married her prince charming.
she is the kind of friend that planned a wedding in 5 months.
she is the friend that was calm, cool, and collected on her wedding day and was just absolutely gorgeous.
she is the friend that lives 12 hours away with her new hubby.
she is the friend that I miss like crazy but am so excited about her new life that she is blessed with.
she is just special like that.


February 2009

April 2009
May 2009

October 2009
November 2009

June 2010

July 2010
April 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
May 2012

June 2012
June 2012
July 2012

(and we don't have any 2013 pictures???! *gasp*)



I love you tons and tons and pray that you're blessed with many more happy birthdays.







1 says:

Erin Estella said...

Auww that's the best kind of friendship!! Love your blog by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...