March 26, 2013

vlog//girl behind the blog.


Yay! 

It's that time again.


The time that you get to listen to my southern accent.

The time to count all of my um's and uh's.
(nevermind, please don't. there's probably way too many to count anyways :)

The time to think of another spot to video so that your listeners don't get bored with the same spot every month....;D



Yeah, it's that time.

And I'm completely excited about it because.....

drum roll, please.....

we're talking about food this month.
(uh huh, got your attention didn't I, guys?)



Linking up with Ashley at 5ohwifey, here it goes.....




And now for the yummy Popcorn Cake recipe.



And, yes, I totally filmed this during Sunday afternoon nap time when all the fam jam was asleep...
oops.



                                                                     5ohwifey


--------------------------------------------------

Just some bloggy stats:

Google Friend Connect Followers: 191
Instagram: 271
Pinterest: 120
Bloglovin': 19
Pageviews Last Month: 2,736







10 says:

Kerrie Williams said...

Huh, popcorn cake. Never heard of anything like that before!

Unknown said...

your accent is ADORABLE! i love hearing you talk! so cute!!! whoa sweet potatoes?!?! and BBQ sauce... ME TOO! pour me a glass! lol. i need to try it on black eyed peas. i'm sure it's delish!

L said...

Absolutely LOVE your accent!!! =) SO adorable!!!
Thats awesome that you guys make your own flour! =) I would love to try that sometime.
I love BBQ sauce too ;) haha! Its really good!! =) =) Never tried it on black-eyed peas though.
SO glad you linked up friend!!! You are so sweet =)
Much Love!
L

Nadine said...

I love your accent! It's so comfortable sounding - as in it makes me want to have a conversation with you.

Anonymous said...

You grind your own flour? That's super cool. I am waaay impressed.

Totally agree on sweet potatoes! I've been eating them with everything this week! :)

Hope you have a lovely week, girl! Thanks for linking up :)

Unknown said...

Holland was pretty mesmerized by your video! I think she likes you! :] I love your Girl Behind the Vlog videos!

Unknown said...

Wow that is creative! I miss being down south with all the accents. Keep smiling :)

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

I get so nervous about all the uhhhs and ummms I say too! I feel like I'm babbling!

I just started drinking almond milk too! I am enjoying it so much! I'm a little crazy and have this really awkward aversion to dairy milk, but almond and coconut milk I can have all the time!

There is a restaurant out here that takes baked potatoes and loads them with chicken, cheese, salsa, and BBQ sauce! Talk about HEAVEN!

So nice to meet you through this fun little hop! Being out here in California for my husband's job sure makes me feel more at home when I hear good ol' southern accents!

Anonymous said...

Yepp.. you're just as adorable this time around. And popcorn cake? I've never heard of that!

Liv said...

Hey! Thanks so much for your comments. I love your accent...too cute. =) And I am totally with you on the bbq sauce. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...