March 19, 2013

beautiful.

 
                               {Quotes} Audrey Hepburn
                                                                            //Source via Pinterest//



Happy first day of spring everybody!

This weather is making me so happy.


Smile, your day is filled with great things. :)
My day will be filled with school, chiro appointment, cleaning my SUV, and Bible study at church tonight.

What are you doing the first day of spring?


(whoops, this post was totally supposed to post today, Wednesday March 20. Not yesterday, Tuesday the 19th. Today (Wednesday) is the first day of spring... ;)





6 says:

Anonymous said...

Love this quote!! I am so excited for tomorrow too. I love everything about spring, except the weather warnings that happen all the time. I will probably be spending the frst day of spring teaching my sister her school in homeschooling, running some errands then sticking around home and then cooking dinner and enjoying it with my family!! Hope you have a wonderful day welcoming spring and enjoy the spring weather. It is delighful, isn't it?

Blessings,
Libby

Katie Cook said...

love love love this! Audrey Hepburn has some amazing things to say, that's for sure!

Courtney B said...

Oh you are SO sweet! I realllllly love that quote! I'm going to put it up in Mia's room!!

Sam said...

What a lovely quote!

marie said...

I know it's 2 days later but I am attending a Bible study today (thures), good for the soul :)

Jane said...

I've always loved that quote. What a wise lady!

xo
Jane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...