November 02, 2012

october insta recap

 
 
 
 
 




















one. An outfit on my way to work.
two. On our way to the corn maze. My favorite place is wherever my family is (also pictured is a little girl that was spending the night with us that night. :)...
three. Riding shot-gun with the pops. #funtimeswithdaddy
four. My best friend (and sister ;P) @apinkfirefly
five. Something that made me smile. The sister comes home from work and hands me these goodies...just because. =)
six. Fall festival goodness.
seven. One of my favorite things to do is to run errands then come home to all the wonderfulness a country life brings.
eight. Carving pumpkins with the Bush family.
nine. My painted polka-dot pumpkin along with the other creative masterpieces.
ten. I spy a little pumpkin.


Follow
@purposelyathome




3 says:

Logan Cantrell said...

I love your pumpkins! You are very creative!

-Logan
www.southernsunfowersandcoffeebeans.com

marie said...

I love your painted pumpkins, so doing that next year. My kids picked out these stencils that were way too hard so I ended up carving all of their pumpkins. Of course they told everyone they did it.

Anonymous said...

I know I tell you this all the time but I adore you. Your relationship with your sis is one of the strongest and most special I have ever seen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...